Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Surprise!

So, I had been planning a surprise party for my mom's 60th birthday with her boyfriend, Mark, for months and it was not easy keeping it a surprise, but I think we actually may have pulled it off. She really seemed shocked!


The best part for me was learning how much she means to everyone. Every single person we invited said they would definitely be there without hesitation. My sisters came in from the West coast, her siblings came from Maryland with their families and all her friends were there.



















The weekend was capped off with a trip to the zoo the next day with my husband and girls, my sisters and my mom's brother, Mike, and his family.

Does it look like they are having a good time?

Here are a few more pics from the shindig.




My mom said it was her best birthday ever! Ahhh!





No comments: