Thursday, May 24, 2007
1. My husband and I eloped in Reno and had a wedding 3 months later. Most people did not know we were already married. (I was not pregnant, by the way)
2. I was on the high school gymnastics team in the 9th grade.
3. I used to have a nose ring.
4. I was an AmeriCorps volunteer for one year.
5. If I were trapped on a desert island and could only have one food for the rest of my life, it would be macaroni and cheese.
6. I am such a white girl, but I love Kanye West, Jay-z, Common, Mos Def and other hip hop artists with a conscience.
7. I despise doing the laundry.
8. I can be a perfectionist about anything I produce: work, sewing, scrapbooking, knitting etc.
There you have it, 8 random things about me that you might not have known. Is your life richer for that?? I hope so.
Friday, May 18, 2007
This is the life!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
The best part for me was learning how much she means to everyone. Every single person we invited said they would definitely be there without hesitation. My sisters came in from the West coast, her siblings came from Maryland with their families and all her friends were there.
Here are a few more pics from the shindig.
My mom said it was her best birthday ever! Ahhh!