Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Happy Belated Mother's Day! I love Mother's Day, the one day that I don't have to feel guilty about thinking about me first.

The Happy Happy was sleeping in, breakfast in bed and cards and gifts (necklace, DVD, things Lily made at school) from my beautiful girls and hubby.

The Joy Joy was the satisfaction of working in the yard with my family. We purused a few garden centers and finally ended up with some annuals for the front and a flowering cherry to add to the back. I am not in love with yard work or the landscape planning, but I do love the feeling when you plant something and watch it grow. Can't wait to see the new tree in bloom next spring.















To cap off a perfect Mother's Day we made snowcones and enjoyed them on the patio while admiring our new tree.


This is the life!

No comments: