A cast cover, for the broken arm that wasn't.
I also went back to knitting group last week after a looooooong hiatus. I am working on a gift for my soon to be born nephew, so I will wait to post a pic until it is sent to my sis-in-law.
I have also been working on knitting Coppelia for Chloe and I am LOVING the look. I modified the yarns quite a bit because the Berroco Tutu is about $15 a skein and I need 6! I wasn't sure how it would work out, but it is great and I might have enough leftover to make a skirt for my Lily.
So, I decided to make some simple nightgowns for my girls for the summer, but Lily has decided she wants a dress to wear outside, so now I am trying to figure out how to make one with the limited fabric I have. I am probably going to wing something without a pattern similar to this, wish me luck.
In the next post, I will recap our wonderful trip to Mexico. Stay tuned.