Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm baaaack!

Wow, I cannot believe it has been almost a year since I have posted anything. Yikes, so much has happened. I signed up for Ravelry and am waiting for my invite, so I figured I'd better get back on the blog. I would love to become a part of the internet community of crafters that I lurk around in on a daily basis.

I have been crafting like a fiend, my new love has been sewing, but knitting, I haven't forgotten you! I will hopefully get a Flickr finished objects doohickey on here whenever I can figure out how.

Speaking of Flickr, I got a new camera (Yay!), a digital SLR, which I love, love, love, so I will be posting pics of my kids ad nauseum (grandparents won't mind at least) and probably other random items as well. If only I could photograph as well as Dooce!

No comments: